What to expect at your appointment
Read the COVID-19 Vaccine Information Sheet.
On the day of your appointment:
- DO NOT ATTEND if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days. You will be screened for COVID-19 at the door.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, please call 226-289-3560.
- Print and complete the Demographic consent form. Bring this to your appointment.
• Bring your health card or an alternate piece of identification to your appointment and have it ready to show when you arrive at the clinic. This can be any form of identification that confirms your identity.
- A health card is not required to be vaccinated, but if you do have a health card, please use it when booking your appointment and bring it to your vaccination appointment.
- Wear a short sleeve shirt or a shirt with sleeves that roll up easily.
- Plan on spending approximately 30-45 minutes at the clinic.
- Parking is free.
- Please only proceed to the entrance of the vaccination clinic 10 minutes before your appointment time.
- You must wear a mask when entering the clinic site. If you do not have a mask, you will be provided one upon entry.
- Once inside the clinic, you will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms, and asked to follow all COVID-19 public health guidelines including masking, hand hygiene, and physical distancing.
- Washrooms are available on site.
Please only bring essential support persons with you when you come for your vaccination appointment. If you require assistance related to any mobility, visual, hearing or cognitive concern, your support person will be able to attend the appointment with you, and they will need to pass a COVID-19 screening questionnaire when you arrive at the vaccination clinic. They will not be able to receive the vaccine unless they are also eligible and have an appointment. A doctor’s note is not required in order to bring your support person. Due to COVID-19 guidelines enforced at the vaccination clinics (i.e. physical distancing and capacity limits), only individuals providing personal support should accompany you to your appointment .
For more information about the COVID-19 vaccine, please visit the following websites: