COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Booking System
Individuals 12 years of age and older are eligible to book a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
Before your appointment
- Read the privacy statement
Read the COVID-19 Vaccine Information Sheets:
- 18 years of age and older: COVID-19 Vaccine Information Sheet (age 18+)
- 12 to 17 years old: COVID-19 Vaccine Information Sheet: For Youth (age 12-17)
- If you can, please print, complete and bring the Demographic consent form. to your appointment.
- Decide where you want to book your appointment. See the locations.
- Learn more about what to expect at your appointment.
- Screen yourself for COVID-19
- If you have questions, concerns or need to cancel your appointment, read more here
For more information about the COVID-19 vaccine, please visit the following websites:
Middlesex-London Health Unit www.healthunit.com
- To book or reschedule an appointment call: 226-289-3560 (8:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m, Monday to Sunday)
- To cancel an appointment call: 519-963-4136 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Southwestern Public Health www.swpublichealth.ca
- To book an appointment call: 226-289-3560 (8:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Monday to Sunday).
- To reschedule or cancel and appointment call: 1-800-922-0096 ext. 9 (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, Monday to Friday).
- If you have difficulty cancelling an appointment online, visit: https://app.swpublichealth.ca/Forms/oCQ0f
- To access your vaccination receipt through the provincial COVID-19 vaccination portal, click here.
If you are eligible, please select the category that applies to you.